The department offers students the opportunity to spend time studying abroad. The selection for our exchange programs is based on an interview conducted in English where applicants should demonstrate strong motivation to go abroad and prove extensive knowledge of the host institution and the host country.
It is the students’ responsibility to make sure that they fulfill the criteria for studying at the partner university and that they can take the courses they need for their study program. For further and updated information on criteria and course programs please refer to the homepages of the respective universities.
Please find all information on exchange programs coordinated by our department on the respective pages on the left. For further information regarding our partner universities, please contact Judith Ambrosius.
- Job title: Teaching and Research Associate
- Phone number: +49 911 5302 102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation hours:
- Unternehmer und Unternehmen
- Internationalisierung mittelständischer Unternehmungen
- Partner universities; Scholarships; ERASMUS
- Learning Agreements Master Students