Here you can find a list of courses that have been accepted during the last semesters for the free specialisation module. Please inform yourself at the respective departments, if the course is still open for MIBS-students, in which terms the courses are offered, and whether there are any restrictions on admission. If you have to write a paper for courses it is mandatory that it is related to your chosen area focus.
- Choose one or more courses on the list
- Go to the examination office during registration period
- Fill in a form with course names and examination numbers of the courses
- The examination office will register you for the course
If you want to take a course not included in the list, you will have to send a written statement to your program coordinator. This written statement has to be addressed to Mr. Marcus Conrad stating why the respective course is suitable to your area and which objective you pursue by taking that course. Please send this statement (one- or two-page-letter) to Marcus Conrad.
The letter needs to contain the following information:
– First and last name of student
– Matriculation number of student
– Course name and chair / professor
– Course number / course unique ID (4 digits)
– Examination number(s) (5 digits)
Letters without those pieces of information cannot be processed.
- Job title: Teaching and Research Associate
- Phone number: +49 911 5302 468
- Email: email@example.com
- Consultation hours:
- Coordinator: Master in International Business Studies
- Foundations of International Management II
- Research Projects in International Management II
- Advanced Methods of Management Research IV
When a course is accepted, you will get a learning agreement and the examination office will register you for the course within the examination period.
Students can register directly at “mein Campus” for all courses that are listed in the module manual (Modulhandbuch) below the respective area. For example “Advanced Industrial Countries and Emerging Markets Economies” for the area English Speaking Countries, etc.